Founded in Copenhagen in 2014, Audientes aims to make smart, high-quality hearing aids accessible and affordable to everyone who needs them. We achieve this by designing, developing and bringing to market innovative assisted hearing solutions.
Today 500 million people suffer from disabling hearing loss. By 2050, that number is expected to reach 900 million. We plan to address this global health challenge by bringing our affordable hearing aid to the millions of hearing impaired people around the world who need it.
- Launch of VEN in India (expected Q4’21) and Asia
- Adoption of new FDA guidelines for OTC hearing aids in the US (expected in H1’2022)
- Launch of VEN in the U.S. OTC market (expected in H2’2022)
- Continued expansion of sales channels
- Delayed launches of VEN in India, Asia and the U.S.
- Lower sales than expected
- Delay in the adoption of guidelines for OTC hearing aids in the USA (expected in H1’2022)
- VEN’s product design may deter some people with hearing loss from buying VEN