Biosergen AB is a biopharmaceutical company that was listed on Nasdaq First North Sweden in June 2021. The company develops innovative antifungal drugs based on the latest biopharmaceutical research and development from laboratory facilities in Trondheim, Norway and several other locations around the world.
The company is developing BSG005, a potential antifungal drug that has demonstrated significant safety data and potency advantages over competing antifungal agents. BSG005, which is in clinical phase I (the first of three phases of development towards the market), could potentially reach the market as early as 2026/27
Biosergen is developing an innovative drug that kills fungal infections – unlike most of the existing products on the market that can only inhibit the fungal infection. With a market size of USD 16 billion, Biosergen is an opportunity for investors who want to invest in a biotech company with blockbuster potential (sales of over USD 1 billion) with a breakthrough and innovative treatment targeting some poorly treated patient groups with a high need for new effective treatments that can save human lives.
– BSG005: Phase I top-line results from SAD (single dose) (Q3 2022)
– BSG005: Phase I top-line results from MAD (multiple dose) (Q4 2022)
– Pipeline: Progression of new formulation development projects
– BSG005: Poor Phase I top-line results from SAD (single dose) (Q3’2022)
– BSG005: Poor Phase I top-line results from MAD (multiple dose) (Q4’2022)
– Future financing of operations
Kapital Partner performs or has within the last 12 months performed corporate finance, market relations, investor relations, Certified Adviser or other advisory activities for the following listed companies: NORD.investments, Biosergen, InterMail, Pila Pharma, Hypefactors, Curasight, Evaxion, Re-Match, Audientes, Mdundo.com, Nexcom.